As a conventional High-Street Travel Provider, we have gained a lot of Industry Information, tricks and secrets that will form the building blocks of this site.
In the coming weeks we will have detailed discussions on the following areas:
- Effort to Reward
- Save Thousands
- Getting the best deals on Flights using comparison and non-comparison websites
- How to book the best hotel for the best price
- Travel Insurance Tips
- Airport Transfers, currency and holiday extras
- Starting your own Travel Agency
- Amadeus, Sabre or Travelport (which platform to use)
- Travel Franchises (What each has to offer)
- Catering for Niche Markets such as Pilgrimages
- Monetising your Travel Website
- Travel Conference meet the experts
- Special Deals only for Travel Agents
- Tour Operator and Travel Agents what’s the difference?
At Clicking Hot Deals we love to click on Hot Deals and Hope you do too
Customers will often ask Travel Agents, ‘when’s the best time to travel?’. Often that means when’s the cheapest time to fly? Generally, we can answer that with a certain degree of confidence as there are trends which we like to call Flight Seasons where Fares can be Low Medium or High.
|7 Jan to 31 Mar||Low|
|1 Apr to 14 Jun||Medium|
|15 Jun to 31 Aug||High|
|1 Sep to 31 Oct||Medium|
|1 Nov to 14 Dec||Low|
|15 Dec to 6 Jan||High|
As the site develops and you continue your journey with us we will realise our ambition on becoming The authority on all things Travel from the UK if not the World.
Another key question we are asked is ‘when should I book?’ Would we get a better deal if we booked early or if we booked last minute? Depending on your destination this can vary from 1 to 6 months. We will discuss this and other juicy travel tips in later topics.